Well…. it seems as though I’m back on a pretty strict diet. I mean, it’s not that strict, really… but I am being ultra-conscious about what I ingest. Here’s my plan:
1. NO MORE FAST FOOD. I mean come on, it’s disgusting. Period.
2. Try to stick to the outer ring of the grocery store. All those inner isles are packed full of preservatives, fillers, chocolate, cream filling, carbs, heavenly carbs, loving carbs…. oh wait. Outer ring, that’s right. Stick to the outer ring.
3. No more sugar in the coffee. It’s not that big of a deal, but it’s something I do daily… if I cut it out, then that’s 14 tsp. of sugar.. about 1/3 cup of sugar PER WEEK. No problem.
4. More vegetables. I bought a spaghetti squash today. I’ll let you know how it turns out. Nathan cooked one the other night for Misti and me… FABULOUS.
5. Less wine. Yeah, right. I don’t think there will be less wine. I love wine. It’s my only vice… especially because I’ve just given up my other vice of eating poorly.
6. MORE WATER. (I mean, if I’m still down with wine, I better really be on a water-kick too!)
That pretty much sums it up. At least for now, that is my plan. I am in NO way trying to influence anyone here. I just want a better swimsuit body. 🙂
If you have any suggestions for me, leave me a comment.
Wish me luck!